Vega Prizes SEO Digital & Social Seeding Agency Terms and conditions of use
2. Copyright notice 2.1 Copyright (c) Vega Prizes . 2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions: (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website 3.1 You may: (a) view pages from our website in a web browser; (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; (c) print pages from our website; (d) stream audio and video files from our website; and (e) use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions. 3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. 3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. 3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website. 3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not: (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website; (c) show any material from our website in public; (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or (e) redistribute material from our website. 3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person. 3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use 4.1 You must not: (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website; (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing; (f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing). 4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities. 4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Registration and accounts 5.1 To be eligible for an account on our website under this Section 5, you must be resident or situated in the United Kingdom, USA or any other countries where registrations are not prohibited. 5.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the sign up link. . 5.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website. 5.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account. 5.5 You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
6. User login details 6.1 If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with a user ID and password. 6.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. 6.3 You must keep your password confidential. 6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password. 6.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7. Cancellation and suspension of account 7.1 We may: (a) suspend your account; (b) cancel your account; and/or (c) edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. 7.2 You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
8. SEO Competitions 8.1 This Section 8 applies to all seo packages and competitions that are promoted on and run through our website. 8.2 To be eligible to enter a competition: (a) you must be a natural person, at least 18 years old, permanently resident in the United Kingdom, and a registered user of our website; and (b) you must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person. 8.3 To enter a seo competition you must complete and submit the competition entry form on our website. 8.4 [Our seo competitions are completely free to enter.] OR [The applicable costs for entering a competition are set out on our website, along with details of alternative free entry routes.] 8.5 The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1. 8.6 The maximum number of entries for a competition shall be as specified on our website. Once this number of entries have been received, the competition will be closed to new entries, notwithstanding the published closing date. 8.7 A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website, and similarly shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website. Unless otherwise stated on the website, these times and dates are the relevant times and dates in London, England. 8.8 Competition entries shall be judged on the basis of the following criteria: Gift Card winner will be randomly selected via our software. Winners on our leaderboard game will be chosen by who is at the top of the Leaderboard each month . 8.9 Competition prizes shall be specified on our website. 8.10 If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances. 8.11 Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email and post not more than 24 hours following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 30 days following that closing date. 8.12 The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 1 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement will include User ID (Nickname) and prize won . 8.13 You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these terms and conditions will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights. 8.14 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries. 8.15 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries. 8.16 We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. We may publish and/or arrange for the publication of prize winners’ first names, surnames, ages, towns or regions of residence and prize details. We may provide that information to [recipients] for [purposes].
9. Your content: licence 9.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website. 9.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website. 9.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2. 9.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 9.2. 9.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. 9.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website. 9.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
10. Your content: rules 10.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. 10.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law). 10.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not: (a) be libellous or maliciously false; (b) be obscene or indecent; (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation; (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity; (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; (i) be blasphemous; (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation; (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person; (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner; (m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit; (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading; (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage; (p) constitute spam; (q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person. 10.4 Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet. 10.5 You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions. 10.6 You must not submit to our website any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
11. Report abuse 11.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know. 11.2 You can let us know about any such material or activity by email in**@ve********.com .
12. Limited warranties 12.1 We do not warrant or represent: (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website; (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available. 12.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website. 12.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section
13.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website. 13. Limitations and exclusions of liability 13.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law, and, if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law. 13.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 13 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to Section 13.1; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions. 13.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. 13.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. 13.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. 13.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. 13.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. 13.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
14. Indemnity 14.1 You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
15. Breaches of these terms and conditions 15.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may: (a) send you one or more formal warnings; (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website; (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website; (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website; (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or (g) suspend or delete your account on our website. 15.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
16. Third party websites 16.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations. 16.2 We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 13.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
17. Trade marks 17.1 Vega Prizes, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. 17.2 The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
18. Variation 18.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. 18.2 We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
19. Assignment 19.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. 19.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. 20. Severability
20.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. 20.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
21. Third party rights 21.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. 21.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
22. Entire agreement 22.1 Subject to Section 13.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
23. Law and jurisdiction 23.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. 23.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. Statutory and regulatory disclosures 24.1 We will specify on the website or elsewhere in these terms and conditions the different technical steps you must follow to conclude a contract under these terms and conditions, and also the technical means for identifying and correcting input errors prior to the placing of your order. 24.2 We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. 24.3 These terms and conditions are available in the English language only. 24.4 The website of the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
25. Our details 25.1 This website is owned and operated by Vega Prizes. 25.2 Our principal place of business is at International House,64 Nile Street London N1 7SR United Kingdom. . 25.3 You can contact us: (a) using our website contact form; (b) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or (c) by email, using the email address published on our website.